9 Feb

Hasty note as got to get to bed - Pattaya kicks off at 8am UK time, an hour earlier than previous days for some unknown reason.

I didn't note who the favs were in Pattaya so can't say for sure how many won, but looking at the matchups I'd say all 9 did. In Paris, 7/9 won, with one match being pick 'em - losing favs were Olaru and Razzano. The latter probably loses most often when fav of any of the players, though I've got no stats to back that up - just her name keeps cropping up again and again! Srebotnik, one of my fav players, acquitted herself pretty well on her return from a long term injury (she had played Fed Cup at the weekend too), nearly winning the 1st set, but faded away in the 2nd.

Had a pretty good day again, though a couple overnight NHL bets lost. Not too upset with that as I've been doing remarkably well on them. I only started them as the NHL was something to watch during Aus rain breaks or waiting for matches to start. The one footie bet - Man Citeh - obliged, and the tennis went well. I did chicken out of a couple bets that went on to win, but this recent good run has got me spooked a bit and may be making me too conservative, though I did let the Srebotnik bet run too long out of sentiment, which of course has no place in this business!Can't see any standout bets tomorrow so I don't anticipate too much action, but will be watching to get impressions for the later rounds.

No comments: