6 Feb retrospective

Actually typing this Sunday morning having dragged my sorry arse out of bed for the Aus vs WI ODI only to find it's pretty much done and dusted with WI 40/4 (or should that be 4/40?) chasing 257. Decided to give the Aus Fed Cup matches this morning a miss as imagined liquidity would be poor and it's going to be a late night tonight with the Superbowl on. I see Stosur won, and CSN looks to have hers in the bag so it's all down to the doubles!

Liquidity was pretty good yesterday for the European matches, especially given it was a Saturday, and it was a nice day's betting. Plus feeds were readily available on the pirate sites. I did make one howler, though, as I just could not believe Mattek would beat Cornetto on clay in front of Cornetto's home crowd, and let the bet ride way too long. Cornetto has staged some silly comebacks before, so I don't feel that badly about it.

Also Barca and RM continued to oblige to round off a very profitable day. (I won £51 on the Aus Fed Cup matches as well but can't be arsed to do a screenshot just for that)

No comments: