18 Feb

Surprisingly early end to the day, as I'd expected Memphis to go on well into tomorrow. Shame, as it's the sort of day you just don't want to end, as almost everything went my way.

The one thing that did go against me was Urszula Radwanska, who was 1.01 to serve for the match. What the ****? Is she Urszula "Raonic" Radwanska? I'll lay that every time, so no regrets.

Alize Cornet had an awful attack of the serving yips during her match, one served going into the tramlines on the wrong side of the court! Never seen that before from anyone. But she surprisingly recovered from 3-6 down in the 2nd set tb to win, looking well out of breath, though she does that even at sea level. I can see myself obsessing with her breathing troubles all the way to her winning the title, a bit like Strasbourg last year when match after match she looked about to retire but somehow kept going, damn drama queen.

3 comments:

Tennis Trade Strategies said...

That's just great!

Awesome WTA trading. You stick with WTA only? Keep that green rooling in, I'll be watching you.

Rich said...

yeah almost exclusively WTA only. the dynamics for ATP are totally different, and not very attractive.

Tennis Trade Strategies said...

Trying my luck now on betdaq, since i was excluded because of living in Germany...

http://tennis-trade-strategies.blogspot.de/2013/02/betdaq-ist-grauenhaft.html

Startet WTA trading... let's see were I can take it with this low money markets