Markets galore

Some will remember not so long ago how it was a struggle to get Betfair to put up some tennis markets. Going back a few years, I recall one notorious incident where Pova was playing Hingis in Tokyo on Hingis's return, it was live on Eurosport in the early hours and Betfair stolidly refused to add a market. Live on Eurosport, a high profile match and no market! So it's very droll to see them putting up markets for qualifiers now, though as I type midday Tuesday there still isn't a winner's market nor any first round match markets even though the draw has been out for some time!

The qualies pretty much seemed to run to form though I was done by Larcher de Brito taking out Kookie. Kookie had looked in good nick in Monterrey and de Brito hasn't come close to fulfilling the hype yet, so expected a Kookie win there. I was happy running a largish position as late as I could as Kookie often gets it done in 3, and I knew I had a big green coming from Arantxa Rus, who was the main bet of the night. Couldn't be bothered to stay up for the late matches.

I was going to insert a youtube of Larcher de Brito but her noise really is too much to bear!

Earlier I'd backed the draw Wigan vs Pool and held on a bit too long for a Pool equaliser that never came.
More qualies tonight and two CL matches.

2 comments:

The Rev. All Green said...

Lol
Had my first very very small bet in three weeks or so.
Backed Kookie break up in the first.

:D

Very very small bank done. :D

Rich said...

LOL good stuff, Rev :-D