Fun and games in Dubai

Wow there were some extraordinary happenings in Dubai today! I've not got the energy to write them up as I'm still feeling flu'ish. 7am kickoff tomorrow as well with some really cracking good matches in prospect, so off to bed for me. Hope I don't miss any Pova chaos in Memphis!
A pretty damn good start to the week. Let's hope it continues.

PS just adding this on here while waiting for Razza vs Peer to kickoff. Sunday 6/10 favs won with 1 match no clear fav, Kirilenko, Kleybanova, Dushevina and Zheng losing. Yesterday, 8/13 won with 1 match pick em, Wickmayer, Stosur, Schnyder, Abond and Petrova losing. Zheng, Stosur and Petrova quite surprising, but the others had if's and but's about them.

I didn't note who the favs were in Memphis and Bogota so have no stats for them.

No comments: