A timely loss

Got a kicking on the footie and NFL yesterday, but strangely am quite pleased. Was getting a bit nervous how well things have been going since I started this blog and I'm almost relieved to post the 1st losing day just before the Aus Open starts. Bizarrely I was letting the record on here get to me a little, but I can relax a bit now!Must steer clear of Everton matches in future. Cannot stand that collection of lowlifes and thugs masquerading as a football team and it mucks up my judgement. I should've taken the red as soon as they went ahead but held on for a Citeh equaliser. The other loss was RM - could not believe they would be goalless for 90 mins and kept my bet for what I thought would be the inevitable equaliser.

Sadly Ariz looked well off the pace plus they lost 2 db's to injuries, whereas NO returned to their sparkling early season form. In an interview Brees virtually admitted to being non-triers in their last 3 games - non-triers at the tailend of the season is accepted in the NFL!Dallas is the main business later, then into the madness that is the 1st day of the Aus Open. 32 matches in one day! 64 if you bet on the ATP as well. That's as many as you get in the whole week of the average tournament. I'm absolutely gutted that Pova and Makiri, 2 of my favs, have to play each other in 1r, but at least the match will be on tv.

No comments: