23 Jan part two

Confusing business with sport going on all round the globe!

Had caught up with lost sleep today so was up and played the footie with some success. If I were being brutally honest I'd have to admit there was an element of chasing after last night's horror show, but I stuck to the staking plan for footie so it wasn't a case of lumping on bigger stakes, more a case of possibly getting involved when I maybe should've left some matches alone. I do remember reading somewhere that Premiership teams have a very good record against lower division clubs in the FA Cup despite the popular perception of the Cup being prone to upsets. It's a bit like WTA favs I suppose, in that people remember the upsets disproportionately because of the fuss made of them. But if they were that common then there wouldn't be such a fuss!Was mulling over the idea of starting a Tip of the Day on here for a laugh, but looking at tonight's 4 matches in Melbourne it wouldn't be a good idea today! 4 very tricky matches, and may not play any at all.

No comments: