9 Mar

Bit of a lull in proceedings mid-session, and I've decided to stop for the day as the only two bets left that I fancy are really silly ones. So best stop before wasting any money. I will be watching and hoping against hope that Dani can roll back the years and send the hateful Azarenka and Redfoo packing.

Wicky did me a good turn, but the rest was all very uncertain stuff. There was a mid-game injury in the Maka vs Mug match and I had to get rid of all the Mug green and cover the Maka red, as there was no way of knowing who was injured - the market didn't move, so either there were no courtsiders or it wasn't that serious an injury. Sod's Law, Mug went on to win.

Betfair crashed midafternoon for an hour, just as the EPL  was kicking off. Not the first time this has happened, but why they can't sort it out lord alone knows. But it actually did me a favour, as I'd had a small bet on QPR which I would've gone all red when they went 0-1 down. As it was, they went 2-1 up while Betfair was still down!

No comments: