Focus


Hello, blogosphere.

It's been about 2 years since I last blogged, and last felt the need so to do. But I've found myself really struggling with focus since the start of the year and am resuming the blog in the hope that daily reporting will help to find that zone.

It's actually a week with very little on. There's no women's tennis until the Fed Cup on Saturday, and I don't propose to have any bets on other sports in the meantime. So as I have the time I thought I'd resurrect the blog.

I should change the photo of the lovely Agnes Szavay as sadly I don't think we'll be seeing her on the tennis court again. She reappeared briefly last summer in order to compete in the Olympics, but I think her back problems spell the end. However I'll leave the photo up until there's official confirmation.

Might as well start with a winning PL, and had a nice win on the Superbowl last night!


No comments: