A quiet day


Rain again in Hobart and didn't bother to stay up waiting. Luckily I managed to reverse out my bet on the first match.

Got up in time for the Sydney final only to see the second Hobart semi was also on, so decided to concentrate on that as I thought there was more scope for some fun. Kookie had played quite well yesterday, winning the first set against Bart fair and square before Bart decided to tank the second set. But she didn't really get a blow in today, while there was a big gubbing in Sydney! Ah well, got that wrong.


Nothing now till the NFL playoffs continue Saturday and Sunday night, then Melbourne starts straight afterwards. Betfair have said there'll be markets for the final round of qualies, but not sure if that's Saturday or Sunday, and I'll believe that when I see them.

Edit : wtf am I talking about? There's the Hobart final tomorrow! LOL

No comments: