Bloodbath

4/7 favs lost yesterday, 1 match without a clear fav. Pavlyuchenkova, Pennetta, Azarenka and Clijsters all lost, and JJ tried her best to lose too.

I had 2 big losers yesterday resulting in the first major red day since I started the blog. What's particularly annoying is that I exceeded my limit per event both times trying to retrieve a bad situation. Also, the betting spoiled the enjoyment of 2 cracking matches, the JJ and Clijsters ones, and whenever that happens it does give pause for thought, as I am firstly a sports fan and enjoy watching the sport, so it's quite annoying when the betting intereferes with that.

Anyway, not one to dwell too long on the gory details, but whenever this happens I do walk away from betting for a few days as I feel it's bound to affect your thinking. Back in due course.

1 comment:

The Rev. All Green said...

If you're a sports fan, you shouldn't be too sad about missing two WTA matches/

:D